Shiloh Healthcare Services, Inc. has a team of nurses, therapists and personal care attendants who can provide your family with the dedicated support during a healthcare crisis.
Our staff has passed a rigorous screening process which includes:
- Drug Testing
- Certification of CPR and First Aid
- Employee Performance Reviews
- Reference Checks with Former Employers
- Ongoing Education during Employment
- Interview – Skills and Experience Assessment
- Fit to Work Screening
- Pre-Deployment Orientation and Training
- Criminal Background Check
- Verification of Licenses or Certificate
Such procedures allow us to ensure and maintain the quality of our home health care services. We only find the most capable, competent and compassionate professionals to care for you at home.
Meet us in person when you visit our office. You can also call us at 1-872-208-5629 to schedule an appointment.